Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TMI Tuesday: April 29, 2014

This week’s TMI Tuesday was adapted from Friday Fill-ins.



fill in the blank tmi

Fill in the blanks below with whatever comes to mind first or is sexy or crazy. Have fun!

1. For me, it was the first time I saw willy .
2.   The first time I did it in the produce section at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the tree when we kissed .
4. Sky diving is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, do it again.
6. Tonight I’m looking forward to dancing and singing.

Bonus: What is it? Explain how you would use it.   This an anal toy.   Rechargeable, portable and ooh so comfy with its rounded head.  Bonus - Remove the cap at the end and out pops a rotating vibrator.  Come try and enjoy.
whatisit_april29

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Intimate Tickling and Other Toy Stories, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena